Cook Time: 30-35 MINS
-Morning Star Vegan "Pulled Pork"
- Chipotle Vegan Mayo
- Vegan Mozzarella Follow your Heart)
- Kim Chee (Whole Foods)
- Battered Fries
- 1/4 Purple Onion
- Saracha Sauce
- Vegetable Oil/ Olive Oil (depends on how much you are willing to spend or use on one meal)
- Vegan Butter (Earth Balance)
- Pour oil into a medium/large pot. Fill the pot half way (you can add more oil if needed after we add the fries).
- Allow oil to cook on a medium fire until you see small bubbles.
- Add 3 large handful of fries to the oil (be carful oil will burn you).
- Cook fries for 5-10 mins.
- Take fries out of grease and sit to the side.
Kim Chee/Mushroom/ Pulled Pork Mix:
-Add 2 cups mushrooms, 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tsp of garlic salt to a skillet (medium fire)
- Saute for 4 mins.
- Add "pulled pork" to the mix and sauté for another 5 mins (remember this is not real meat, so it doesn't have to cook long).
- Add Kim Chee to skillet and fold in all ingredients while cooking for 3 mins.
- Dice 1/4 of purple onion and sit to the side.
- Place Fries on plate
- Drizzle Saracha sauce over fries
- Warm 3 tsps. of chipotle maya in microwave for 30 seconds and pour over fries.
- Warm 1 Cup of mozzarella in microwave for 15-30 seconds (watch carefully) and pour over fries.
- Add as much Kim Chee/Mushroom/ Pulled Pork mixture, onion, and jalapeños as you desire !!!